Some general principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We won’t share your personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or to protect our rights.
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected:
- When you sign up for our email list, you voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name and e-mail address). You may always “opt out” at any time, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
- When you register for a Rites of Passage program, you will be asked to provide personal and financial information to complete the registration. We will collect personal information such as name, age, address and phone number in the course of registration; we do not collect financial information but will utilize a third party (such as PayPal) to collect this information and to process payments. We don’t store any personal financial information on our server.
- Rites of Passage will not rent or sell any potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
Non personally-identifying information:
- Rites of Passage collects non-personally identifying information such as browser type, and date/time of visit. The purpose of this information is to help us make our website as useful as we can.
- Cookies: Our website does not utilize cookies.
- We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website, for example the number of views of a website post.
How Your Personal Information May Be Used:
- We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mails to you; to answer your requests; to process your program registration; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us.
- Rites of Passage does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.