We’ve been offering the following workshops to the public:
- Four Directions Workshop, offered online as a 6 meeting program, and in-person as a 5 day workshop.
- The Art of Mirroring, focusing on listening to stories and responding to them, is offered as a 5 day in-person workshop. It will be scheduled when it’s again safe to meet as a group.
- Solo Quest Online is a 6 meeting online program that’s been offered to women, men, and mixed groups. It’s a way to undertake a daylong quest without traveling. Current offering: a Women’s Solo Quest program beginning August 2 (2022).
- Couple’s Quest is a Wilderness Quest designed for a couple to undertake together. Arranged by request.
- The Day Quest is our shortest workshop, an one-day immersion in nature and spirit that has the power to impact lives.
- We also offer a Home Study online version of the Day Quest workshop, for people who would like to undertake the program on their own, with staff support and guidance.
- The Soul Quest is a three-day workshop, often presented over a weekend with a camping option, but does not involve an overnight solo. This program allows for more time in the natural world and for deeper reflections about the journey. We’ve suspended this program during the pandemic.